What To Do With Free Time...

 2011-08-23

Hello Blog Followers!! It's been a few weeks since I've had a chance to write a blog post, but I wanted to let you know, I'm still here! 


The past month has been crazy to say the least, filled with visits from family, travel, the stomach flu, a crazy work schedule, SWE FY12 planning and preparation for a two week business trip.  Yes, you can say the "G" word is back...Guilt, as I sit on the first leg of my journey, knowing that it's going to be a long 13 days before I see my Roland's again.  But as I sit here, I'm wondering...what in the world am I going to do with all of my free time?!?! 

No cleaning, preparing daycare meals, or even dinner for that matter...no laundry, grocery shopping...for the next 13 days, life as I know it may a bit less chaotic.  As I packed my carry on baggage last night, I realized that I am a "Go Getter" in every sense.  My carry on bag contains: 

- A new knitting project - a sweater for Roland's school picture in September (another project on top of the  20 I have already started)
- An old knitting project - a prayer shawl for my dear friend April
- My laptop - to catch up on blogging, SWE planning, etc. 

According to my packing, it should be a successful trip :)  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP