2011-09-25

Superwoman!

I work in a male-dominated environment.  One where the majority of men either (1) don't have kids or (2) have stay at home wives that take care of everything.  Sometimes I just want to wear a sign that says:

I choose to work and have a career however, I am also the woman who:
-...does the laundry and most likely will never be caught up
-...does the grocery shopping, meal planning and cooking in the house
-...pays for a cleaning lady because something has to give
-...manages the household finances
-...is in charge of keeping the occupants in the house up-to-date on their medical appointments
-...is most likely sleep deprived
-...in one word, is SUPERWOMAN!

And because of all this, I promise to give 40 solid hard-working hours, but cannot commit to anything more!

No comments:

Post a Comment