Liebster Blog

 2011-10-24

Earlier this week, Miss Ashley from 'Modern Mommy Magic' selected 'The Diary of a Working Mother' for the Liebster Blog!


I was so excited, I screamed (yes, literally...it doesn't take much to excite this Mama) "I GOT MY FIRST BLOG AWARD!" So thank you my dear for making this Mama's day!!

Now, you may be curious, as was I, about the Liebster Blog.  The Liebster (German for friend or love) Award highlights up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.  And, by just typing it into Google, you can see the span of awardees!!

There are a few rules (but they aren't so bad!)
1. Show your gratitude to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the Internet - other writers (and in this case, a fellow Mama!)
5. Best of all...have fun!!

The Diary of a Working Mother's Liebster Awards Go To...


The Domesticated Mama A dear friend, and super-talented, crafty Mama of two adorable kiddos! Check out her blog for the latest crafts and easy recipes! Hard to believe this Mama has only been sewing for a few years.  She's one talented lady!

Ritty's Adventures in Writing Another dear friend, this time from high-school, who is an aspiring author. Join her on her journey and her Mid-week Writing Challenge (Rhonda - I promise I'll participate soon!)

Susan DiMickele, an inspirational mother who recently published her first book, 'Chasing Superwoman'.  Susan - I hope to follow in your footsteps one day! Susan shares her experience as a working (outside the home) mama at a law firm, has 3 kiddos and (like me) married her high-school sweetheart!

Our Little Bubble, join Christa and her beautiful family (soon to be expecting a 4th child) as she shares her experiences through life - documenting everything so she can remember it!  Wonderful, wonderful blog! (And inspirational too - fellow Mama who ran a 5k this summer!)

20 Going on 80 "A Twenty Year Old With Hobbies The Same As Your Grandma"...a blog about baking, cooking, knitting, crocheting and DIY crafting.  A blog I can relate to, and I hope you can too!!

Ladies - you have all been so inspirational and motivating in my blog journey thus far! Thank you for sharing your experiences.  Rhonda, if I may take from one of your favorite quotes...which is now one of mine:

"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one." -C.S. Lewis

5 comments:

Rhonda (Ritty) October 24, 2011 at 10:31 PM  

Tessa,

Thanks so much for including me in your top five! I am humbled by your inclusion and kind comments. I love that quote by C.S. Lewis and don't mind at all if you use it. I'll plan to pass on this wonderful blog award asap. I look forward to reading your entries in the Midweek Challenges.

Blessings!

DomesticatedMama October 25, 2011 at 1:31 PM  

Thanks so much for including me! I passed it forward to 5 more blogging mamas. Check them out here:

http://thedomesticatedmama.blogspot.com/2011/10/liebster-blog.html

Thanks again!
XOXO
Michele

20 Going on 80 October 25, 2011 at 9:40 PM  

Thank you so much for the award! I was so surprised! I'll be posting my top 5 in the next few days (when homework decides to give me a break...haha!) :)

Our Little Bubble October 26, 2011 at 12:22 AM  

Thank you Tessa your so sweet! I will get on this tomorrow! Have a great night!

Susan DiMickele October 26, 2011 at 9:43 PM  

Thanks SO much for this Tessa. I can't wait to read your book and wish you all the best!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP