Tell Me About Yourself Blog Award

 2011-11-18


A big THANK YOU and smile :) goes out to Julianne from Sew Fantastic for awarding me with the "Tell Me About Yourself" blog award!!  I was so excited when I found out earlier this week and couldn't wait to pass it on to others!!

There are only two rules for this award...share 7 interesting facts about me and pass on to 15 other bloggers.

7 Things About Me
1. I am an over-achiever go-getter
2. I LOVE Christmas...and I mean LOVE! I'm the person who starts listening to Christmas music in July.
3. I married my high-school sweetheart and have been with him for more than half my life...and I'm only 29.
4. I love to cook and tried out for 'The Next Food Network Star'. (Stay tuned for my famous New Year's Dinner recipe!)
5. I was born on my Grandmother's birthday and plan to write a book about her one day, thus you can say I'm an aspiring author.
6. I've been on National TV.  The Hubby and I went to a taping of 'The View' and they selected us to tape the commercial. The Hubby messed up his lines so I got 3 minutes of fame!
7. Of all the things I love, and there are many, I love being a Mama, most of all!!

I now pass this award on to these 15 AMAZING BLOGGERS!! 

1. Bumber's Bumblings
2. Huppie Mama
3. Mama Do It All
4. Modern Mommy Magic
5. Mommy Bags
6. A Mom Just Winging It
7. The Epic Adventures of a Modern Mom
8. 20 Going on 80
9. Little Mudpies
10. Peace Love Recipes
11. Simply Kelly B
12. Never a Dull Moment
13. The Domesticated Mama
14. Mommy with Selective Memory
15. Mama's Musings

Thanks again Julianne!!

5 comments:

Bumber's Bumblings November 18, 2011 at 10:14 PM  

Thanks for the award! So sweet! Love love love the bag you made below. I'm one of those people that never finish projects either!!

20 Going on 80 November 19, 2011 at 1:02 PM  

Thanks for the award! I just blogged about it here:
http://www.20goingon80.com/2011/11/big-thank-you-to.html

Mommy Bags November 20, 2011 at 2:08 PM  

Thank you so much for the award I really love getting these kinda makes me all giggly inside. Have a super Sunday!

Sharon @ mamadoitall.blogspot.com November 21, 2011 at 10:02 AM  

Thanks so much for the blog love - right back at ya! Keep an eye out for my post this Thursday - I'll give you a blog shout out on "Thursday and LOVING it" ;-) Hope you're gearing up for a Happy Thanksgiving.

Epic November 21, 2011 at 8:11 PM  

Thanks for the award Tessa, that was so sweet!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP