...and she Vlogs!

 2012-01-13

A new addition for 2012...an attempt at "Vlogging!"

I have been contemplating the concept of Vlogging for a while now and after visiting 'Modern Mommyhood (an adorable soon-to-be mommy), I must say, she makes it look so easy....

BOY IT IS NOT AT ALL!!

It's one thing to talk to an audience full of people, but talking into a video camera with no 'live' feedback is tough!  Forces you to stay on your toes, focus and make sure you can get your message across.  After 3 takes, this was the best one ;)

It's short, sweet, to the point...and my first attempt at posting weekly 'VLOGs'!!



3 comments:

Between life's doings January 14, 2012 at 1:08 AM  

Aww thats amazing. Happy Vlogging. You look like a pro already. Cant wait to see and hear more :-)

beatnikki January 15, 2012 at 6:24 PM  

Thanks for sharing your perspective! I'm now following from the Friday blog hop.

Would love for you to check me out at http://beatnikki.blogspot.com.

Can't wait to read more!

Beatnikki

Tessa January 15, 2012 at 9:18 PM  

@ Aarathi - Thanks so much! It is definitely a lot harder than I thought, but I'm looking forward to it!!

@Beatnikki - now a follower!! Awesome blog and am interested in your adventures in writing, too!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP