Interview with The President

 2012-01-27

A few months ago, I signed up to receive emails from WhiteHouse.gov.

I received an email earlier in the week that prompted the American people to submit questions to The President for a virtual interview to be held this Monday at 5:30 pm.  Originally, I was going to post a question on my frustration with how we are destroying the earth to mine natural resources to help us sustain our current way of living...but as I started thinking, I realized that I'm more frustrated at not knowing HOW to get involved...I would love to make a difference, but how do I take that first step?

This video was submitted at The White House You Tube Channel.  Here's a link to the video - I hope you enjoy! Your 'likes' are greatly appreciated :)



I'm also interested in your feedback and comments too!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP